Monday, November 29, 2010

Leslie Nielson, RIP 84




Ok, so Leslie Nielson passed away last night and I was - am a huge fan of his movies and his comedic style. He always played his roles on a serious dry note which made the humor so much funnier. Naked Gun is still one of my favorite movies and I've decided to dedicate this blog just to him.

Airplane Don't Call Me Shirley:



Airplane Fish:



Clips from Naked Gun, the movie:



And the famous umpire scene where he goes undercover:



Naked Gun Show:



Scary Movie:


And lastly, this is a Leslie Nielson prank call:

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I heard he'd passed away. He was a good comedian. I can't imagine the movie Airplane without him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really sad when I heard this, too. Airplane really changed the way comedies were made. I also think it's funny he started as a serious, leading actor.

    ReplyDelete