Wednesday, September 15, 2010

3 Hour Classes Make My Head Hurt

Ok, so I guess this display is aptly suited for today as I find myself sitting in a 3 hour (my first) business class. This class is all about learning how to use Microsoft Excel, which I already know how to use...ugh. But, let me move on, please God let me move on.


I've been finding it harder and harder to watch the Tigers lately, football can do that I guess. They lost btw, big. But then again, who cares? Maybe a brawl can perk up my interests for about a week or two, one can only hope. Where's Porcello when you need him?

What a great week of football right? I mean besides, that whole Stafford injury and the Calvin Johnson no touchdown thing where all hope was lost, it was a pretty good week. Patriots dominated, Jets talked a good game then lost, Peyton lost, great games the Cowboys and Chargers. Fun Fun. No football until Sunday though. Sigh...Oh! Yeah, two little thoughts on some commercials during the games: There was a commercial where a Polar Bear wandered into the suburbs, got up on its two feet and hugged a guy getting into a Prius or something. Those are the kind of commercials that make me want to cut those drivers off on the freeway, also fight polar bears one on one in some kind of boxing match. I dunno.


Also there was another classic old spice commercial. This one with Ray Lewis, a player of the Baltimore Ravens. In it he: steps out of a shower completely covered in bubbles, throws a harness on a giant eagle, rides around space in it (the raven now has some kind of rocket propeller attached to it now and he blows up planets. Pretty amazing stuff.

I'm sure most of you don't care about anything I've probably said, so my apologizes, I've never blogged before and I'll try to get better.

Here's a quote for the road: A Jack Handy quote (former SNL guy) : "Why do people in ship mutinies always ask for "better treatment"? I'd ask for a pinball machine, because with all that rocking back and forth you'd probably be able to get a lot of free games."

No comments:

Post a Comment