Sunday, September 19, 2010

What What What?!?

Family birthday party today?? At my cousins house?!? Whoa Whoa Whoa Whoa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kReWMW6AxwU

Update:
Ok, so it was pretty fun. The birthday was on my dad's side of the family. Very Irish, that means lots of drinks and crude jokes. Had a really good time. I played shuffleball for the first time with my dad against his brother and one of his friends. We lost like 16 to 80 something. It's tough when you're stuck in the negatives. Also, the sun was in my eyes. And I had a bad stick. And my arm was broken? Sprained? I guess it's just a good thing there aren't any winners or losers, we're all winners in my book. Right?

Looks like I didn't miss much with the Lions. Yuck.


Oh yeah, and the Jets suck too.

Big time.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I can relate to the Irish side of the family...for me it's my mom's side of the family.
    Outstanding to meet another Larson fan...he's the best.
    Also agree with you about the Lions...they're depressing...

    ReplyDelete