Thursday, September 16, 2010

Boy Did I Pick a Bad Topic to Write On

What to write...what to write.....Like all great writers of our time, I am at a loss. Let's see now...

Oh no...I already have a fellow blogger who said that they liked my blog... can't disappoint now...uhh...Pixar!!! Yes that's right Pixar...Pixar? Yeah, about last week while in the pangs of sheer boredom my mind began to recall the movie "Up" (is it underlined or parenthesis?) and what a good movie it is. Now I'm not one for animated family movies like this - I saw "The Incredibles" after all the great reviews and most of my friends recommending it and I was really underwhelmed. I mean, it just really wasn't a really funny movie and I found my self bored through it (a recurring feeling I know) - but "Up" was just a really good movie. It was sad, funny, it had action, it had it all. I won't say I cried during it and anyone who says otherwise is just a liar. And a jerk. Um...

Yeah! The reason I bring this up is because I recalled the great animated movies of my youth (yes, the glory days). I thought of movies like 'Beauty and the Beast" "Alladin" and that lion one. At a risk of serious undermining and causing some of you to question my manhood (tough I know) I pose the question: Which company do you think has produced better movies: Pixar or Disney? Also, in contrast to what people have said, I'm not actually asking for your opinion. There is a wrong and a right answer. People who choose the right answer will be hailed and will receive vast rewards and great glory. (What's that? I don't have cast sums of wealth to give out? What are you trying to say? No reason to be rude about it) and people with the wrong answers will receive immediate and at the same time lingering death. Too harsh? I guess I can think of something else then. But not now. Might as well leave you on the edge.

Alright I promise to "man up" the next post. As Ghandi once said "Peace out homies"

Another Jack Handy quote for the road, because you know, your all driving while reading this right?: "Ambition is like a frog sitting on a Venus Flytrap. The flytrap can bite and bite, but it won't bother the frog because it only has little tiny plant teeth. But some other stuff could happen and it could be like ambition."

No comments:

Post a Comment