Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fun Fun Day

I had a fun day today, could you guess from my title? Don't be a smartass. So, I skipped class today, yeah I had an appointment with a foot doctor. I have - had an ingrown toe nail in my big toe that's been bugging me for a couple of months now so I had to go take care of that. I hate going to hospitals and things like that, and for a toe? I mean, that's embarrassing.

Well, she stuck, (jammed with evil intent?) a needle in my toe to numb it up, kind of ironic if you think about it. Then she got out a pair of scissors, slammed the door and yelled, 'your really in for it now!' Ok, so that last part didn't actually happen, but she did use scissors to cut it out, the nail was pretty big too. It was indeed sizeable. That's what she said.



Anyway, so my big toe was pretty numb for most of the day, it actually felt like it wasn't there, which was pretty weird, it's coming back now...

Besides that, not a whole lot to talk about, I saw Edge of Darkness. I know I know, crazy Mel Gibson, but by God the man is a good actor (and director!). The movie itself was so so. Meh. I'd write a little review but I just wrote the one for tomorrow and there's no way I'm writing another. So take that.

But a trailer



And Music: David Bowie - Space Oddity, not the biggest Bowie fan, but this is one of my favorite songs, kind of a downer though.


3 comments:

  1. Wow, I am sorry about your toe! That sounded disgusting as I was reading it though... I started to cringe. I hope it's better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen "The Town" with Ben Afleck? That was a pretty good movie.

    Sorry about your toe but good thing it is taken care of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, but I hear great things. Ben Affleck though...

    ReplyDelete