Thursday, October 28, 2010

Overrated

Just downloaded, err...bought the discography - all the albums - from the band the Killers. And, I dunno, I think they're pretty overrated. Which got me to thinking of other overrated bands. Now, these are not bands that I dislike (except for no. 4,7,and 8) just bands that I consider recieved more praise than they were/are worth.

The List:
  1. The Beatles - yes. The Beatles. I know they had some really good songs, I know, and I know they had 4 lead singers, but let's be honest here, they aren't one of the greatest bands of all time. And here comes the complaints...
  2. Aerosmith - Good band but I mean, c'mon now...
  3. Beach Boys - I like some songs but I don't believe this one requires any explanation.
  4. Boston/Rush/Journey/Bon Jovi - Take that 80's!
  5. Frank Sinatra - Ha, no. Just kidding,
  6. Green Day - Way too whiney.
  7. John Mellencamp/Bruce Springsteen - Just because?
  8. Bob Dylan - I have no idea what he's talking about half - most of the time.

Well, have at it...Just go easy on me. I'm fragile.


Music: Led Zeppelin - Thank You



No comments:

Post a Comment