Thursday, October 7, 2010

Not Another Teen Movie

Sorry for talking about a comedy from 01' but HBO keeps on playing it like every couple of days for what seems like months and I honestly, just can't help myself - I find myself always putting it on. That's when you know a comedy is really good, when it has replay value. As much as I love Anchorman and Hangover I get bored easily when I watch them now. But with NOTM, even though I know every joke, I still can't help but laugh - ha ha - see?? I'm sure this is a movie for my generation and a lot of people won't find it funny, probably at all, but hey...

And a clip: 




Uhh...the language is a little ummm...mature?


An Onion video I thought was pretty funny too: (Just the link though)

http://www.theonion.com/video/do-glass-pipes-incense-prove-teens-are-practicing,17587/

Music:

Stone Temple Pilots - Dancing Days (a Led Zeppelin cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment