Monday, October 11, 2010

This Is Me Taking a Break

Ok, so this is me taking a break in between my second paper out of three for my political theories class. My first paper was a minimum of three pages and somehow I got thirteen. Don't even ask, I'm still not sure. Well, what happened over the weekend....

Hmm....


Nope. I can't think of anything...



Wings are rolling 2-0 too. Not interested? Well here are videos of two fights then! Ghal.

From the same game. A couple of days ago.

Datsyuk fight:

Brad Stuart:



Also New England quarterback almost got into a fight with just traded wide receiver Randy Moss. Brady dissed Moss' beard and Randy dissed Brady's hair, he said he looked like a girl. Ouch.

Here's the link:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Moss-and-Brady-argued-about-whose-hair-looks-wor?urn=nfl-275875

One more thing on Brady. Several weeks ago he was involved in a car accident when a minivan smacked into him. Well, they are starting to release the pictures...



Last thing. A bunch of environmentalists in Britain put together a video to support reducing carbon emissions. They thought it was very funny. Well, it was banned. And here it is:



Music:

I find this to be a great driving song. Meant to be played loud. Very loud.  Also I haven't watched the video yet...so good luck with that.

The Offspring - Bad Habit


5 comments:

  1. Did the Lions play a high school team? It looks like they won, and won big. Also, I loved that 10:10 video. I don't see what all the fuss was about. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I didn't comprehend much past 13 pages for political theory. Seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly don't know how it happened, it just kind of spiraled out of control there. The other two were 7 and 4 I did the night/morning before. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn dude you must have had a lot to say. Maybe you should post it on here, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No way I would put the readers through that.

    ReplyDelete